Friday, December 14, 2012

Bienvenue

Welcome to my new blog!

I am a French expatriate living in the lovely and sunny Bay Area. I love to eat hence I love to cook!

Although I love almost everything about the Bay Area: its weather, people, landscapes, cultural life, little geeks walking in the streets of the Silicon Valley, high tech geniuses driving in German cars etc. I do really miss one thing: my mom's cooking and French food :)
This is how I decided to share my cooking experiments. These recipes have been tested and approved several times by Frenchies, Americans, and from many World Wide friends.

 I hope you will enjoy cooking and serving these awesome recipes. Your kids, family and friends will love them!

I'll also share some time to time some restaurants and places where you can find good and affordable French food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment